Saturday, December 5, 2009

California Dreamin (A Homecoming Prayer)




Amazing grace how sweet the sound
Her body hit the ground
Clothe ripped
Legs split
Soul Stripped
Body whipped
By the tongue of and angry mob.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but your word
It does desert me
God save a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
Was blind but now I see
On bended knee, they took all of me
His Children
By the million
Heavy thrust
Carnal lust
Ashes to ashes I turned to dust
God Save a wretch like me
The lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
2 hours she was procured
A child alone
A camera phone
No one home
The devil’s moan
An angel’s groan
Your light was never shown
God Save a wretch like me
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures.
Our Father, who art in heaven, hollowed be thy name
You never came.
Thy kingdom come, thy will was done
On earth as there is no heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
Because I cannot forget those who trespassed against me
You are the kingdom and I felt your power, hour after hour, your glory
Forever and ever
Begin

No comments:

Post a Comment